FRC's Draw Clinic introduces the shooter to the proper mechanics of drawing the pistol from the holster from both open carry and concealment. Learn to draw your weapon, engage the threat, and return it to the holster safely and efficiently. Topics covered include:
- Safety when drawing and reholstering
- Holster, gunbelt, gear selection and placement
- Accessing the weapon from open carry
- Accessing the weapon from concealment
- Mechanics of the draw
- Dry and live-fire drills from the holster
Class Length: 2 Hours
What you should bring: Your pistol, a quality holster, quality gunbelt, hearing and eye protection, 100 rounds of ammunition.
Ammunition for most handgun calibers, and ear and eye protection are available for purchase in our retail area.